19 August 2013

Where the Spirit of the Lord is...

... there is FREEDOM.

We had the pleasure of worshiping at Pastor Faustin's church in Ndola yesterday - Christian Celebration Center, "the family of God, where no one is a stranger".  Later in the afternoon we had a Worship Explosion concert with several other churches.  I have never experienced worship quite like this and I was so honored to lead and be lead in worship with my brothers and sisters here.  There was such joy and liberty in the worship yesterday.  As the day went on, I could feel chains being broken and by the end there was just sheer ecstasy in the Spirit.  I have never worshiped with my whole body in the same way that I did yesterday.  I have never moved and danced with such joy and freedom.  I felt like David, dancing before the Lord, unashamed and uninhibited.  I felt 100 pounds lighter as I jumped and reached up to the heavens in praise. 

If this is just the beginning, I can't wait to see what God has in store as we worship all through Zambia.

No comments:

Post a Comment