18 March 2011

Exhale

Phew!  Comprehensive paper is DONE!!!  The past few weeks have been absolutely crazy trying to get it finished.  It took so many sleepless nights, so much of me... and it feels like the culmination of the last 8 years of higher education.  I didn't sleep for 4 nights in a row leading up to submitting it.  I have never been so tired in my life.  I couldn't see straight, couldn't think straight.  So after that was done, I slept.  I slept and slept and slept.  And now I'm awake and I feel like everything is brand new.  I feel this sense of excitement and anticipation welling up inside of me.  I feel like my eyes are open wider than every before and my vision is crystal clear.  All the weight that I felt dragging me down and the fog that made everything so hazy and dull is GONE.  And I feel FREE.  I feel like singing and dancing and shouting praises in the streets!  I can't wait to see what happens next...

No comments:

Post a Comment